Authours of The Protest Handbook and Garden Court barriters Tom Wainwright and Anna Morris, solicitor Katherine Craig and Garden Court pupil Owen Greenhall list five pieces of law every protester should know. Click here to read the Guardian atricle.
- Anna Morris's post on cut-price justice is now also on our blog at wp.me/p1u0oD-a0 21 hours ago
- Cut-Price Justice: The Government’s attack on #LegalAid must be stopped bit.ly/18Xj2vo By @magicmoz 21 hours ago
- RT @KatCraig1: Help #savelegalaid: demo this Wed (see pic attached) & sign the e-petition submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/48628 http://t.co/urzpEaLV1x 1 day ago
- RT @paullewismoney: “@TimGclaw: LAPG briefing on proposed Legal Aid reform lapg.co.uk/sites/default/…” we are in serious danger of denying lega… 1 day ago
- Council's report surge in DHP applications since #bedroomtax came into force bit.ly/11m0AMG #UKHousing 1 day ago