Both Ali and Rajiv are both criminal defence specialists with a particular specialism in terrorism cases. Ali has also appeared in numerous fraud and proceeds of crime cases. Rajiv was called to the Bar in 1993 and has defended many high profile terrorism cases as well as inquests and civil claims against the police.
- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.