Authours of The Protest Handbook and Garden Court barriters Tom Wainwright and Anna Morris, solicitor Katherine Craig and Garden Court pupil Owen Greenhall list five pieces of law every protester should know. Click here to read the Guardian atricle.
- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
- RT @GCCcivillibs: Should victims of trafficking who commit crimes as a direct consequence of their trafficked status be entitled to anonymi… 7 minutes ago
- RT @GardenCtPublic: Congratulations to @RLSAthens for being shortlisted for pro bono award of yr! Small org BIG impact! Proud to be your su… 3 hours ago
- RT @RLSAthens: Wonderful news! We are shortlisted for @LexisNexisUK Pro Bono Award 🙌 A huge thanks goes to all our volunteers and supporter… 3 hours ago
- RT @ILPAimmigration: ILPA members @NicolaBraganza of @gardencourtlaw and Ariane Adam of 1MCB today highlighted the work of the Athens Refug… 19 hours ago
- RT @GCCcivillibs: Congratulations to Garden Court's @MayaSikand for being appointed to the Criminal Law Week editorial board by Thompson Re… 21 hours ago