Authours of The Protest Handbook and Garden Court barriters Tom Wainwright and Anna Morris, solicitor Katherine Craig and Garden Court pupil Owen Greenhall list five pieces of law every protester should know. Click here to read the Guardian atricle.
- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
- Former British Museum employee has won her case of unfair dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, represented by Ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @Lawyers4EU: #LawyersAgainstBrexit will march alongside Women For Europe TOMORROW. Please join us. Meeting outside the RA 11-11.30. #Sto… 10 hours ago
- Grace Brown, from Garden Court's #immigration team, is delivering session shortly on "Activism - Race and Migration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @connordjohnston: Eligibility for homelessness assistance for young people brought to UK under Dubs amendment, housing benefit for Windr… 14 hours ago
- Statement of Bahailu Kebede, tenant in fire-source flat, was delivered today @grenfellinquiry. Kebede is represente… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago