Authours of The Protest Handbook and Garden Court barriters Tom Wainwright and Anna Morris, solicitor Katherine Craig and Garden Court pupil Owen Greenhall list five pieces of law every protester should know. Click here to read the Guardian atricle.
- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
- We are delighted to welcome new tenants, Nisha Bambhra and @KatherineAbdn (Katherine Duncan), to the GC Family Team: bit.ly/2znOSmw 9 hours ago
- Congratulations to Vicky Preece of @IBB_Solicitors for winning Solicitor Advocate of the Year last night at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Congratulations @SternbergReed - Winner of Excellence in Learning & Development at the #LawSocAwards last night… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Congratulations @ahmed_aydeed Heather Iqbal Rayner, @ToufiqueHossain & @lewis_kett @DuncanLewis! #LawSocAwards twitter.com/DuncanLewis/st… 11 hours ago
- 2/2 Now @GLAN_LAW have reached the initial goal there's a "stretch target" of £100,000 to help to complete the case. bit.ly/2jVCqHT 13 hours ago