Authours of The Protest Handbook and Garden Court barriters Tom Wainwright and Anna Morris, solicitor Katherine Craig and Garden Court pupil Owen Greenhall list five pieces of law every protester should know. Click here to read the Guardian atricle.
- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.