- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Family Law
Yesterday’s Save Justice demonstration outside the Ministry of Justice brought together thousands of people campaigning to save the vital services provided to some of the most vulnerable in society by legal aid lawyers. Among the speakers was Stephen Knafler QC, … Continue reading
Chris McWatters wonders why the rights of children have been overlooked in the debate about super-injunctions As a humble family law barrister, I trespass into the realms of media and privacy law with a little trepidation. But the recent frenzy … Continue reading