- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Gypsies
Marc Willers QC explores the hate speech targeting Roma, Gypsies and Travellers and the power to prosecute perpetrators for incitement to racial hatred. On 27 January 2015 we commemorated the 70th anniversary of the day when Soviet troops liberated the … Continue reading
The impact of the revocation of the temporary stop notice regulations on Gypsies and Travellers: the road to nowhere
Marc Willers examines why changes to temporary stop notice provisions risk forcing Gypsies and Travellers onto the roadside. Romani Gypsies and Irish Travellers have lived in the United Kingdom in their caravans in accordance with their traditional way of life … Continue reading