- Whether the right to reside test complies with EU law when applied to ‘family benefits’
- The Dano Effect – The restriction on benefits paid to EU citizens who are former workers
- Where have all the good men gone?
- The legal challenge to the ‘bedroom tax’ – a new hope
- Tackling hate speech aimed at Gypsies, Travellers and Roma
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Gypsy and Traveller Law
Marc Willers QC explores the recent High Court judgment in which it was found that the conduct of Eric Pickles, the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, constituted indirect discrimination against Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers. Meeting the accommodation … Continue reading
Marc Willers analyses the impact of a High Court ruling which gave an important judgment on the provision of care for nomadic Gypsy and Traveller children. Just before Christmas 2013 the High Court gave an important judgment in R (J) … Continue reading